Friday, February 11, 2011

Education that i enjoy

                                          
                   Now a days we are facing the issue of changing the education system.I don't have full idea on the out come of this changes.But on the present system I am already knowledgeable about this.
                            The present Education System for me it is good enough to build and prepare students to be a better person.The teachers feed us enough  knowledge not only knowledge of life.That can only share and taught by the life expert which are the teachers.
                             On my own experience. I enjoy the class. In spite of difficulties in lecture I have made it to pass on.Because I have my teachers that never leaves me and guide me all the time that i need their advices and also all of my supporting friends.
                              On the present education system for me the time of educating students is good enough.Because I believe it's the quality of education. And in the school that i have,education have great quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment