Tuesday, February 15, 2011

History of My Blog's Name

                           
                                                          
                                  When Our teacher,Mr Denise Lacsam told us to create our blog's name,first word that came to my mind is Mr cutex this is because some of my classmates told me that i am cute.Do i really look cute?hahaha,Just kidding "syempre" to be humble.But on the other side of being  cute daw?I love rock music.
                                  One of my characteristic is being "rakista" in heart i love listening rock music ,specially rock music of my favorite band slapshock. Every time I am giving my characteristic name in an online game I preferred  to give them cute name. Cute in name but rock in meaning.I like cute thing,cute girls and other cute stuffs.I put X in the end of cute because my name is xyriz and also X is my favorite letter.Hindi ba parang maymali?kakaiba diba?cute outside but rakista inside.
                                   But in my life i preferred to be a happy go lucky person.i am also a funny person I am the Joker of our room simply because I believe in the saying that laughter is the best medicine.Thats all,mabuhay lahat nang rakistang cute\m/.

No comments:

Post a Comment